This Blog is about Nature!
I did not get to see it last night, for some reason it must have missed my sight but it is very gorgeous! and i love how you are doing your blog!
That picture is beautiful! I take pictures of the sunsets/sky all the time, if I'm at work and notice a beautiful cloudy sunset/sky through the windows I'll run outside and snap a quick picture.
Thank you, Carissa. Amanda, I love sunset picture, even more so when they are at the beach.
This picture is amazing! The sky is pretty awesome some nights.. Where did you take is from?
I took this outside publix near sugarmill woods. I have another picture of it, if i can find a way to post it. lol
No, sorry to say I didn't notice, unusual, because I am always looking for a great shot. You did a great job!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I did not get to see it last night, for some reason it must have missed my sight but it is very gorgeous! and i love how you are doing your blog!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is beautiful! I take pictures of the sunsets/sky all the time, if I'm at work and notice a beautiful cloudy sunset/sky through the windows I'll run outside and snap a quick picture.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Carissa.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I love sunset picture, even more so when they are at the beach.
This picture is amazing! The sky is pretty awesome some nights.. Where did you take is from?
ReplyDeleteI took this outside publix near sugarmill woods. I have another picture of it, if i can find a way to post it. lol
ReplyDeleteNo, sorry to say I didn't notice, unusual, because I am always looking for a great shot. You did a great job!!
ReplyDelete